As a Modena Technologies customer, your are entitled to free Inventor SANS Steel and Piping content, containing the most common specs.
Below are the instructions for adding the content to your Inventor project:
- Please contact us for the content download links.
- Copy the provided .idcl files to C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\Inventor 20**\Content Center\Libraries
- In Inventor go to your "Projects" browser
- Click “Configure content centre libraries” in the far bottom right hand corner just above “Done”
- Put a tick in the relevant check box/s then click "Ok"
- If it wants you to save first then go save the project first and try again.
The content should now be available in the frame generator and piping tools.